• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Whatsapp Automation - For Webinar

Gunaseelan

Hi, I would like to implement the following things with the Pabbly Connect. Could you please confirm whether it is achievable?

Here is my case:

We run FB Form ads, once we receive the leads --> The following automation has to happen.

1. Leads have to be saved in the Google Sheets.
2. Send Thanks for registration message on their WhatsApp number
3. A day before the webinar reminder message to their WhatsApp number
4. Reminder message at 10 a.m. on Webinar Day in their WhatsApp number
5. 5 minutes before the webinar, the Microsoft Team link message to their WhatsApp number
6. 5 minutes after the webinar starts reminder message to their WhatsApp number

Post Webinar
1. Acknowledgement after the webinar (attended/missed)
2. Send e-certificates to the attendees on WhatsApp itself.

Do I need to buy anything other than a Pabbly Connect subscription to send automated WhatsApp messages? I heard that some people said that we need to buy WhatsApp API separately,

Gunaseelan

@Supreme Sorry. I haven't created the workflow yet. I am just checking whether my requirements are achievable with Pabbly Connect. So that I will confidently buy the Pabbly Connect this week.

Please let me know.

Supreme

Staff member
1. Leads have to be saved in the Google Sheets.
2. Send Thanks for registration message on their WhatsApp number
In relation to the specific aspect of your workflow, I recommend watching the following instructional video to learn how to effectively store Facebook Lead ad data in Google Sheets.

3. A day before the webinar reminder message to their WhatsApp number
4. Reminder message at 10 a.m. on Webinar Day in their WhatsApp number
5. 5 minutes before the webinar, the Microsoft Team link message to their WhatsApp number
6. 5 minutes after the webinar starts reminder message to their WhatsApp number
To send a reminder follow-up message on WhatsApp, please refer to the following video lesson's last part of the video -