• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Whatsapp cloud API error message

I tried to test using the default hello world message template from the "meta business whatsapp message tempalates" and I received this error while trying to capture a test data.
1687328166468.png

what I am trying to achieve here is
1 - I have a list of numbets for whatsapp bulk marketing
2 - I have connected the whatsapp cloud API with the temp token ID and phone number ID and whatsapp business ID.
3 - I received the above messages

thanks in advance

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Stocksandprofits

Please check in the Recipients Phone number field you have passed the trigger column instead of passing a phone number with country code as mentioned in the help text.

1687329151200.png

Kindly refer to the following video lesson once and then try again.

ok - the problem here is the video explains where there is the old process of setting up the API - Now facebook asks for an extra prompt and is not allowing us to copy the CURL API code because it is asking to setup a payment method and with GST details.
if possible can you please publish a revised video/? it will be very useful with the updated process in meta developers

Supreme

Staff member
I have forwarded your update to the team and they will try to add a new tutorial in an upcoming update.