• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

WhatsApp Cloud API send to empty number showing SUCCESS status

ajikgung

Your Task History ID
IjU3NjEwNTY4MDYzNDA0MzQ1MjZjNTUzMjUxMzI1MTY2NTQzMyI_3D_pc
Hi,
I sent a WhatsApp template message from Google Sheet to WhatsApp Cloud API integration. The list is around 300 numbers, all the task reported SUCCESS, however there are also invalid WhatsApp number and empty WhatsApp number on the list that also reported as SUCCESS task execution. How can I filter this so it will not be included as SUCCESS as it's not successfully sent a WhatsApp message? Or how do I know if there's failure in sending the WhatsApp messages?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @ajikgung

The WhatsApp Cloud API generates a response from their server, and Pabbly Connect captures this API call response on their end. Additionally, based on your workflow, it appears that you have included the plus sign (+) as a prefix for phone numbers.

1694852955948.png

ajikgung

"The WhatsApp Cloud API generates a response from their server, and Pabbly Connect captures this API call response on their end"

So what you are saying is that Pabbly just display whatever responses given by WhatsApp API right? No matter if the message is not delivered to the end user it will still be informed as SUCCESS?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-09-16 at 16.47.27.png
    Screenshot 2023-09-16 at 16.47.27.png
    206.1 KB · Views: 59

ajikgung

"Additionally, based on your workflow, it appears that you have included the plus sign (+) as a prefix for phone numbers."
No worry, I got this issue.

My only concern is that when WhatsApp was failed to send the message, Pabbly reported the task as SUCCESS. I don't know if this is an issue or it is how it supposed to be in this platform.

Supreme

Staff member
So what you are saying is that Pabbly just display whatever responses given by WhatsApp API right? No matter if the message is not delivered to the end user it will still be informed as SUCCESS?
Indeed, the Data Out of the application only shows the response from the application for the corresponding API call.

1695014879065.png

Can you help into this, I unable to send any messages.
Task History ID -

IjU3NjIwNTZiMDYzNTA0MzQ1MjZiNTUzNjUxMzc1MTZiNTQzNiI_3D_pc​

Supreme

Staff member
We have replied to your query on your another thread please check that out.