• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

When a table from source is empty in some instances and not others

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your Task History ID
IjU3NjAwNTZiMDYzNjA0M2M1MjZlNTUzZDUxMzE1MTYzNTQzOSI_3D_pc
Hi there

We have an automation from webhook (infinity app table).

We are formatting date fields from the infinity app table.

In the table we have 8 columns of dates. Sometimes the table will only have one column of dates (7 blank), sometimes 2 (6 blank), sometimes 8 (no blanks).

I see the automation does not work unless all 8 columns have a date. see screen shot below of the date columns of the table.

How can we setup the automation for the below where they maybe 1 date, 2 dates or 5 dates etc etc

Screen Shot 2023-06-02 at 3.43.44 pm.png

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @matthew.gillard

We have made some changes based on your requirements.

I kindly request you to try again now and let me know if you are still facing the same issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.