• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

When I clone an API the parameters get deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcorona

I was trying to duplicate an api by pabbly, I've tried this twice now. When I clone it, all the parameters are erase.

I make sure to save the module before I clone it. the Parameters are erase on both the original and clone.

P

PabblyMember4

Hey @mcorona

We tried to clone the API module and we did not experience this issue. All the parameters are there in the API. Could you please clear the browser cache and then again try the same thing with the API module?

mcorona

Hey @mcorona

We tried to clone the API module and we did not experience this issue. All the parameters are there in the API. Could you please clear the browser cache and then again try the same thing with the API module?
It's actually worse than I thought. The parameters keep randomly erasing. It seems like it has nothing to do with the cloning at all. Even now I tried adding headers. As soon as I hit save, all the Label values were erased.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-09-28 at 12.56.59 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-09-28 at 12.56.59 AM.png
    616.2 KB · Views: 52

mcorona

I cleared cache, logged out, and back in... and now now the set parameters box is unchecked. Everything is gone.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-09-28 at 12.59.25 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-09-28 at 12.59.25 AM.png
    872.9 KB · Views: 48

mcorona

Here's a video of the behavior. It happens with every parameter. Also sometimes the 'set parameters' box is unticked and then everything is gone including the values.

mcorona

I see the problem now, it is not liking the quotes in the labels I'm putting in. Unfortunately even though I've selected the format to be JSON, it's sending in javascript. The keys values don't have quotes like they are supposed and the receiver is having an issue with that.

Last edited:
P

PabblyMember4

Hey @mcorona

Yes, you did not need to pass the parameter inside double quotes. You need to pass the parameter as it is.

Kindly let us know if you have any questions or comments.

mcorona

The problem is that when it sends the data as JSON, its sending it without the quotes. Which is improper formatting for JSON, that's proper format for Javascript. It needs those quotes.

P

PabblyMember4

Hey @mcorona,

Looks like you have resolved the issue by using action event as custom request and you are now able to pass the JSON without any issue.

1664432442941.png

Kindly let us know if you have any further questions or comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.