• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

which Affiliate link i should share?

Hi ..

I have a doubt..

For example i am sharing pabbly free account signup affiliate link to some clients and they are joining pabbly using the same link..

After using for a few days..

Some of them subscribed for pabbly connect (recurring)

And some of them subscribed for pabbly connect (one time payment plan)

Now.. as i have shared link for free account signip.. and people have subscribed later on after joining from free account signup affiliate link..

So in this case.. I'll be entitles to receive my affiliate commissions or not?

Also.. is there any requirements or is it mandatory that if any person is joining through pabbly connect one time or reccuring plan link.. then only an affiliate partner will get commissions?

One more thing. If any person has already joined for pabbly free signup account.. and now they want to subscribe pabbly using my affiliate link for one time deal. Then I'll get commissions or not?

Please clear these doubts.. so that i can start affiliate marketing..

MukeshR

Staff member
Hi ..

I have a doubt..

For example i am sharing pabbly free account signup affiliate link to some clients and they are joining pabbly using the same link..

After using for a few days..

Some of them subscribed for pabbly connect (recurring)

And some of them subscribed for pabbly connect (one time payment plan)

Now.. as i have shared link for free account signip.. and people have subscribed later on after joining from free account signup affiliate link..

So in this case.. I'll be entitles to receive my affiliate commissions or not?

Also.. is there any requirements or is it mandatory that if any person is joining through pabbly connect one time or reccuring plan link.. then only an affiliate partner will get commissions?

One more thing. If any person has already joined for pabbly free signup account.. and now they want to subscribe pabbly using my affiliate link for one time deal. Then I'll get commissions or not?

Please clear these doubts.. so that i can start affiliate marketing..
Hello Gautam,
Thank You for contacting us. Below is the answer to your query:

Yes, you will receive a commission if your subscribers have signed up for free and then make a purchase of a Pabbly product through your affiliate link.

Regarding your second query, in order to receive commissions on sales, you need to become a verified affiliate with Pabbly Subscription Billing.

We kindly request you to share your affiliate link for the Pabbly homepage. This link will redirect your customers to the homepage, where they can sign up for free, and their cookies will be stored in the system. As a result, whenever they make a purchase or buy another product, the commission will be added to your account.

It is essential for your clients to utilize the same system during the purchase in order to ensure the detection of their cookies. Our cookies are tied to the system used at the time of purchase. If your clients switch to a different system or utilize a mobile device, their cookies will not be detected, resulting in the commission not being added automatically. Rest assured, our cookies remain active for a duration of 365 days, enabling the detection of your client's purchase for a period of one year.

To prevent this issue, we recommend advising your customers to make all their purchases exclusively through your affiliate link.

Thanks & Regards,
Mukesh
Pabbly Team