• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Whmcs to Sevdesk

germanvps

Hello,

can anybody help me, to get my whmcs invoices to sevdesk?

I have created the workflow, but is not working for me.

regards,
Marc

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @germanvps

As we see from your workflow, you haven't connected your WHMCS correctly, kindly pass the account's credentials correctly and try again.

2022-05-25_18h21_43.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @germanvps

As we can see from your WHMCS credential date, you haven't added a new connection with the correct account credentials.

Kindly add a new connection by passing new credentials in the correct format.

2022-05-26_11h40_39.png

germanvps

Hello,

i have done it several time, but it look like, the data was not saved,. i created a second one, but the same.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @germanvps

You can upload the video on Google Drive and can share the link with us.

Further, we have moved your thread to our private discussion, so now you can share your concerning workflow details freely.