• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Why can't I map phone numbers in MailChimp (Add Members with custom fields)

Hi, I'm new to Pabbly and I'm moving some integration from Zapier.

When I try to use the Add Members with custom fields, the Phone number field does not show so I'm unable to map it. It only captures Birthday and the other fields. Am I missing something? TIA

1657668299214.png

1657668407956.png

1657668477166.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @christian.grammar

I'm new to Pabbly and I'm moving some integration from Zapier.

When I try to use the Add Members with custom fields, the Phone number field does not show so I'm unable to map it. It only captures Birthday and the other fields. Am I missing something?

Could you please share the name of the workflow in which you are having such an issue along with the registered email address with Pabbly?

Hey @christian.grammar

Could you please share the name of the workflow in which you are having such an issue along with the registered email address with Pabbly?
Thanks!

Workflow name is : GEL - New Individual Customer
Email: [email protected]

Just an update, I was able to map the phone number. I just had to tick some options in MailChimp to make the phone number visible.

1657755269896.png

However, I'm still unable to map the address. I also tried to create a separate Workflow (Update Individual Customer) that would try to update the Address field but nothing is being recorded in MailChimp. See below. The last one that had an address was created from Zapier.

1657755189340.png

Attachments

• 1657754961746.png
    1657754961746.png
    7.9 KB · Views: 43

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @christian.grammar

It seems like you have selected the address custom field in your MailChimp as an address field type, kindly use the text type field and can rename it to the Address field.

1657779209218.png