• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Why does Condition: 2:41 - (Greater Than) - 11:59 register as true instead of false?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JeffreyYu

Your Task History ID
IjU3NjIwNTY5MDYzMDA0MzA1MjZiNTUzZDUxMzE1MTYxNTQzMiI_3D_pc
1702009629492.png

In my worfklow, I test whether an assignment was submitted on time (12 hours remaining or more) by using a filter statement.

However, this condition doesn't make sense to me. How would I change the filter condition so that this would register as false?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @JeffreyYu

When comparing times in a 12-hour format, it's essential to consider the time of day. In this case, it might be better to use a 24-hour clock format to ensure accurate comparisons, especially if you intend to evaluate times across different periods of the day in your Filter action step.

And please split the hh time and mm time and then try establishing the condition in your Filter action step.

1702017472510.png

JeffreyYu

the great pabbly support strikes again!

thanks supreme for the great recommendation -- this is perfect for our needs!

Status
Not open for further replies.