• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Why is Pabbly creating multiple posts when I update a single Product?

Mr Trendy

I connected my socials to pabbly, so whenever I update or create a product, it can be shared to my socials.
It's like pabbly is autosaving in different stages them when I click update/publish on wordpress, I get like 5 posts with the first one without an image and half text, then the other one full text no image, then another one with image then another one for Updated product when what I was doing is Publishing not updating, then the correct one at last.
I hope you understand.
Kindly help. Thanks

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @Mr Trendy,

'WooCommerce: Product Updated' trigger step gets executed on any new update you make to your product in WooCommerce no matter how minor it is. Therefore, your workflow could get triggered multiple times.

You should use the 'New Product Created' trigger event instead, which will trigger only once for a new product.
1725649217496.png

Mr Trendy

Hi @Mr Trendy,

'WooCommerce: Product Updated' trigger step gets executed on any new update you make to your product in WooCommerce no matter how minor it is. Therefore, your workflow could get triggered multiple times.

You should use the 'New Product Created' trigger event instead, which will trigger only once for a new product.View attachment 47014

Hello.

I have already created that one. I wanted 2 triggers. One for when a product is created and another when a product is updated.
I was able to fix triggering multiple times by disabling auto-save on the editor.

For any one who faces this in the future, check out this article.

Mr Trendy

Hello.

I have already created that one. I wanted 2 triggers. One for when a product is created and another when a product is updated.
I was able to fix triggering multiple times by disabling auto-save on the editor.

For any one who faces this in the future, check out this article.
However, I'm facing a new issue.

When I update a product status to "Out Of Stock", the workflow triggers and posts the item.
Is there a way to create the exemption for out of stock product updates?

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
We have added a filter as step 2 of your workflow, which will prevent the next steps from being executed if the workflow is triggered for 'outofstock' updates.
1725727804056.png