• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Why is Pabbly Gmail chopping the sentences short?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi. Why is Pabbly Gmail shortening the sentence length when sending automated email? This is how it arrived:

Referrer - alex test [email protected]
Referree - test [email protected]

Hey test [email protected]! alex test recently signed up for the Worship
Ministry Training Academy and he thought you’d benefit from it too.

We have 10, practical, in-depth courses for worship leaders, plus live
monthly trainings, and coaching + community to help you build a healthy,
organized, excellent ministry! 🙌

If you sign up within the next 2 weeks, I’ll give you 30 days free (and
alex will get 30 days free too) for referring you!

If it sounds interesting to you, you can check it out (and sign up) at
worshipministrytraining.com

There’s really no risk to you, as you’ll be getting 30 days free. I’ll
apply the discount immediately when I see your sign-up come through.

Let me know if you have any questions, and alex, feel free to chime in!

God bless you both!

-alex

IT'S SUPPOSED TO LOOK LIKE THIS:

Hey [NAME]! [STUDENT NAME] recently signed up for the Worship Ministry Training Academy and he thought you’d benefit from it too.

We have 10, practical, in-depth courses for worship leaders, plus live monthly trainings, and coaching + community to help you build a healthy, organized, excellent ministry! 🙌

If you sign up within the next 2 weeks, I’ll give you 30 days free (and [STUDENT NAME] will get 30 days free too) for referring you!

If it sounds interesting to you, you can check it out (and sign up) at worshipministrytraining.com

There’s really no risk to you, as you’ll be getting 30 days free. I’ll apply the discount immediately when I see your sign-up come through.

Let me know if you have any questions, and [STUDENT NAME], feel free to chime in!

God bless you both!

-alex

Roberto_ZG

This happens to me as well.
Also problem is when I copy text from word document, it bulks all together without empty space between paragraphs and sentences.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @alexthearmo @Roberto_ZG

In addressing your query, we suggest utilizing the HTML type labeled "Email Content-Type." This option automatically incorporates the necessary formatting for your content within the designated space.

Additionally, if you wish to convert text to HTML, you can utilize an online text-to-HTML editor. Once converted, you may seamlessly paste the generated HTML into the Gmail action step as needed.

1699946014357.png

2023-11-14_12h37_08.png

Status
Not open for further replies.