• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Why no answers from a proper helpdesk / helpchat?

Yodee

Whenever I post questions using in-app support chat interface, I never get acknowledgement or responses. There is also no dedicated support desk with ticketing based support in Pabbly.

This forum or the facebook group are too public to discuss one's own business model driven queries. Please confirm how to get 1-1 support.

Hermes

I just posted a question in the private discussions because my question (and pictures) had api mentioned. Then you get answers from Pabbly alone and from the person who can respond. https://forum.pabbly.com/forums/private-discussions.27/

Many questions can also be answered by other users. Why? Because they know probably more of the integrationtool you use. Pabbly knows alot of Pabbly and api. They dont know much about Plutio or ........
You might not agree, but I rather have this then chats because that messes me when I use the tool.

P

PabblyMember2

Hello Yodee,

You can send emails at [email protected] to raise a ticket at our support desk. And also you can use private discussion section on forum.

Hope this helps.