• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Why only "credit_create" and no other webhooks? Makes it really hard to use PSB

nitten

Hi there,
In the case of upgrading and downgrading from the customer portal, I have adjusted my webhook processing so:
1) subscription_activate is good for new signups and for upgrade/downgrade during trial.
2) After the trial is over, subscription_upgrade/subscription_should work.
However, there is a major problem. As you can see in the attached, in the case of some credit conditions, there is NO "subscription_upgrade" or "subscription_activate". ONLY "credit_create".
So("credit_create" webhook does not even contain "plan_code".... so what are you guys thinking here??? What is the underlying user story that I should understand?).
I am sorry to sound grumpy, but ... it is really hard work to get my SaaS up and running with PBS (of course, I can onboard clients, but the processes after that are not easy to handle).

In addition to the attachment, this also shows how this is an inadequate product:
https://share.getcloudapp.com/kpuAZPOx

Best regards,
Thomas

Attachments

• credit_create.mp4
    1.4 MB
Last edited:

nitten

Thank you Mukesh, I have 1-3 questions here on the forum, can I expect we can cover all in one call, or should I book multiple calls?
Best regards,
Thomas

P

Pabblymember14

Hello Nitten,

We can discuss all your concerns in a single call.