• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Why stop execution can't update?

EricTsang

Hi,

I have tried to stop execution since I receive stop promoting notice from user. However, when I pressed Stop Execution, it showed successful. In the end, when I dig out the entry again. It shows the buttion "Stop Execution" and I need to do a few time in order to make it STOPPED.

Is there any bug out there, or just a delay of server response? Do I really need to press a few time in order to stop it?

Please kindly help.

1675297076874.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @EricTsang

The Stop Execution button is working fine, we have tested it after running it in execution and it is working fine. Also, after pressing the "Stop Execution" button it stops the execution and the control gets changed to Stopped which will be the end of the process.

You may also check the same in the following short recorded video.

When you re-execute the task and the button displays like this -

1675333816765.png

When the execution gets stopped after pressing the button.

1675333860776.png