• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $149 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Will Google forms responses trigger instantly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Team!

I set up Google Sheet webhooks, and the test submission works. When I use re-capture webhook response in Pabbly Connect and put in a new test response in my Google form, the new row appears in the Google sheet, but Pabbly Connect continues waiting for a webhook response. Do Google form responses not trigger immediately because they count as an outside app and therefore only send once per hour?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @calebhanson

If you can only use "Send On Event" when setting up Google Sheets if the data is coming from a Google application or if you manually enter it. If the data is coming from a third-party application, however, you may need to choose "Auto Send On Schedule" or "Send on Schedule," which will forward the data in exactly one hour.

Additionally, make sure the data was filled up to your trigger column.

1674042551609.png

Status
Not open for further replies.