• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Wix Form to Bigin Contact Creation

JohnVANPKG

Hi there,

I have multiple forms from Wix Forms that I want to have data transfer to make a Bigin Company/ Contact.

The issue I'm having right now is when I initiate the webhook response, it is only aware of the data from one form on one page, but it does not see the data fields in another form on a different page. I can only see the new data fields if I initiate the re-capture webhook response but then my previous data fields are gone.

Is there a way to have pabbly see all the data fields of all my wix forms?

My website has around 10 different forms on different pages capturing the same contact product inquiry information which we want to transfer into Bigin. When using Zapier, they were able to see all data fields.

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @JohnVANPKG

Could you please record a short video of your concern or help us with the screenshot explaining how you want it and how it is showing so that I can understand your concern in a better way and help you?

Also please let us know the workflow name so that I can check and help you.