• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Wix integration failed

premjitpv

Attachments

• wix.jpg
    wix.jpg
    341.8 KB · Views: 62

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @premjitpv

Kindly redirect to the 12th step and check for your site admin dashboard > Apps > Manage Apps to confirm whether the app is installed successfully or not and let us know.

premjitpv

Hey @premjitpv

Please check out the following short recorded video for your basic understanding -

Thanks @Supreme but I need a bit more help. I have not been able to do what i wanted.
Now my app is tested and it is ok. But I have the following doubts.
1) I tested the app and inside the pabbly , in webhook response value, i can see a large link. Is it normal.
2) What I want to do next is , connect zenler with wix. ie, i want to put the leads I get in zenler to wix. Should I be setting up another workflow for it? or in the same workflow.
Would be great if you could send a video for this with volume

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @premjitpv

We have recorded a new video for your basic understanding, please check that out.

1) I tested the app and inside the pabbly , in webhook response value, i can see a large link. Is it normal.
You need to use the "Wix" trigger event to capture the complete webhook response.

1652427015860.png

2) What I want to do next is , connect zenler with wix. ie, i want to put the leads I get in zenler to wix. Should I be setting up another workflow for it? or in the same workflow.

Regarding your concern to add the Zenlers' action step then you can refer to the second part of the following video.

premjitpv

I am sorry. This is not clear yet. Its very confusing.
So far I have created an app in wix. Now the events I want to happen is as below
1) Some 1 filling a form in zenler or any of my landing page or crm.
2) I have to put them in to wix contact.
What you have shown is how to take a wix contact out. This is possible even with out wix apps as wix allows webhook in their work flow and automation which I can trigger and capture. What I want to do is opposite of what you have shown. ie, lead capture in zenler or any other landing page and then I want to put them in to wix.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @premjitpv

We are currently looking into your concern as per your use case and it will require Zenlers' Trigger event of capturing a lead.

We will notify you once when our tech team created the desired trigger event and then you can implement the trigger event in your workflow accordingly.

premjitpv

Hey @premjitpv

We are currently looking into your concern as per your use case and it will require Zenlers' Trigger event of capturing a lead.

We will notify you once when our tech team created the desired trigger event and then you can implement the trigger event in your workflow accordingly.
I tried with webhook and it is failing. Trigger event is also available in zenler but i tried with webhooks. see the screenshot

Attachments

• wix.jpg
    wix.jpg
    143 KB · Views: 56

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @premjitpv

We are currently looking into your concern, so kindly allow us some time. Shall notify you with an update you soon.

And regarding the Wix action step, you can add multiple phone numbers and email addresses that why there is a line item for the same.

1654500246293.png

1654500270510.png

premjitpv

@Supreme I can see that the integration is capturing the Labels that i have in wix. which means, my set up of app is all fine. See the screenshot please
It is perhaps some integration issue. Please help.
1654768078628.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @premjitpv

Can you create any dummy custom fields for contacts in your Wix? This should resolve your issue, also try the action step after reconnecting it again.

I hope this might help you out.

1654773082846.png

1654773072482.png