• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

WooCommerce Change Status

Louis kwok

Hi Expert,

i have a very simple flow, part of them is to retrieve the woocommerce order and update the order from "on-hold" to "process"
However, the action "update an order" require me to input some value of most of the field, actually not difficult but the most headache is it require to fill the product ID and quantity, most of my order purchase more than one item.

螢幕擷取畫面 2021-08-08 132131.png

If i leave the field blank, they will return a error and cannot process.
螢幕擷取畫面 2021-08-08 131843.png

For me , my flow is very simple , just want to change status (on-hold -->processing) , no change of other thing, please help to advise @Pabbly

thanks!!

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Louis kwok

We looked into the router and found that you might need to map the Product ID, Quantity, and Customer ID for the dynamic run of the workflow.

So, we have added the Iterator to run the update an order action of WooCommerce as many times as the products appear in your order according to the products, customer, and order.

For a better understanding of Iterator, please check this video -

Although we have set up the iterator in your router and re-mapped the fields as required. Please check the workflow once at your end -

2021-08-09_15h27_05.png

Last edited by a moderator: