• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

WooCommerce FreshLearn integration question

Rie

Hi

I am not sure how to set up my integration between WooCommerce and FreshLearn, and I hope you can help? :eek:)

I have several products (both physical and digital), and if a user buys a digital product, they should get access to it in FreshLearn.

It should be pretty simple:
Trigger: User purchases “product A” in WooCommerce. (A user might buy several products, and if any of the purchased products is “product A”, then this trigger takes effect.)
Action 1: If user does not already exist in FreshLearn, create user in FreshLearn. If user already exists in FreshLearn, skip this step and go to next action.
Action 2: Give this user access to “product A” in FreshLearn.

I think this is all I need… But I am not sure how to set it up.

Can you help me with this?

:eek:) Rie

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Rie

You can try the following step reading your concern -
Woo-commerce New Order (Advance Response) -> Search Member by Email(Freshlearn) -> router
1. Route 1 -> filter (if member id does not exist)-> Create Member(Freshlearn) -> filter (If line items contains product A) -> enroll member(Freshlearn)
2. Route 2 -> filter (if member id exists)-> Update Member(Freshlearn) -> filter (If line items contains product A) -> enroll member(Freshlearn)