• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

WooCommerce Product List to Manychat Gallery

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @dfxknow

To list all the products of WooCommerce then kindly use the "WooCommerce: Get All Product" action step.

2024-01-03_15h20_08.png

Further, please let us know how you want to show products in Manychat so that we can check the possibility.

dfxknow

Hey @dfxknow

To list all the products of WooCommerce then kindly use the "WooCommerce: Get All Product" action step.

View attachment 36064

Further, please let us know how you want to show products in Manychat so that we can check the possibility.
Thank you. i was able to do this step, I have 2 products for now and will add more. I would like to show a gallery carousel based on this template https://manychat.github.io/dynamic_block_docs/#sending-gallery-cards

I'm wondering if there's any pabbly connection to do

Supreme

Staff member
As we can see in the API docs of ManyChats there is an option available to send gallery cards. So I am afraid your use case doesn't seem possible.