• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

woocommerce product update with unwanted prefilled value

jolanc

Your Task History ID
IjU3NjAwNTZlMDYzMzA0MzI1MjY5NTUzYzUxMzU1MTY1NTQzNyI_3D_pc
i have set up a workflow that search for a bunch of products with specific condition (done perfectly by Retrieve product by name or slug), and the using the iterator to update some of the attrbutes for those products. however, when i choose " update product" as action, the "Product Type" is default as "Simple". Actually i dont want to update this field, i just want to keep the product type as it is. So if the product is a variable product, it will be updated as simple unwanted.

Is there anyway to erase all the pre-selected value in the 'update product' action?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @jolanc

Can you try passing the field empty if you do not want to pass any thing in the Product Type.

1683107351536.png

jolanc

Screenshot 2023-05-03 at 8.04.06 PM.png

For me the product type field is not empty. it is like this and there is no way i can delete the 'simple' from the input field

jolanc

oh i understood now.. so i need to click the 'map' button first and then delete the value right?

jolanc

hi i tried the above solution but it doesn't work. The product is still updated with "simple" type regardless the orginal type.

Task History ID -

IjU3NjAwNTZlMDYzZTA0Mzc1MjY5NTUzMTUxMzA1MTYzNTQzNyI_3D_pc​

data in
Typesimple