• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

WooCommerce + Zoho Books Webhook issue

dybydx

Hi,

I want to create a new invoice in Zoho Books when new order is created in WooCommerce.

I added the Webhook as per the instructions and I am receiving the webhook id as shown in the instructions video.

However, thereafter when I create an actual order, webhook is not being captured. It keeps on showing waiting for webhook response.

What might be the issue?

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @dybydx

Upon reviewing the workflow, it appears that the response is not being captured in the WooCommerce trigger event.

To address this, you'll need to initiate the process by creating an order after making a connection with WooCommerce.

Kindly refer to the initial part of the video tutorial below and then proceed by creating an order in WooCommerce before trying the process again.