• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Word Press - Blog Post via ChatGPT - User Issue (Admin)

PerfectEtch

Hello - I have a wordpress site and I'm trying to connect Pabbly > ChatGPT > Wordpress Blog post for content to be auto generated and posted to our website. I'm having an issue w/ the system saying, the user can't post. I am the admin on the account and my account is an administrator

1702751772520.png

What can the issue be to prevent the content to be published?

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @PerfectEtch,

The issue appears to be related to the absence of the Basic Auth Plugin in your WordPress account. Please follow the steps provided in the attached thread and watch the accompanying video to install the Basic Auth Plugin. If you have already installed the "Mini Orange" plugin, please ensure to remove that plugin before installing the "Basic Auth" Plugin.