• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Wordpress Connection Error

Zeusspark

Wordpress AI Blog Automation Error

I followed all the steps in this video

Then i tried both in Admin and Author

User profiles

I tried both in my website and in my friends website both returning same error

My URL : https://zeusspark-wpi63aihlz.live-website.com/

Now i am unable to connect to my wordpress website.

I already connected WordPress#1 now i am unable to connect.

Attachments

• wordpress error (1).jpg
    wordpress error (1).jpg
    169.9 KB · Views: 63

Arshita

Staff member
Hello @Zeusspark

It appears from your WordPress action step you haven't installed the Basic Auth plugin in your WooCommerce to use the WooCommerce action step.

Please follow the following thread to add the Basic Auth plugin to your WordPress.

Zeusspark

Hello @Zeusspark

It appears from your WordPress action step you haven't installed the Basic Auth plugin in your WooCommerce to use the WooCommerce action step.

Please follow the following thread to add the Basic Auth plugin to your WordPress.

Will try the fix and let you know. Thanks for the quick support