• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Wordpress Create User - Custom User Field (Meta Box)

geaux

So I'm having a hard time trying to figure this out. I have a custom field made with Meta Box on all my User Profiles in Wordpress. The custom field is called Staff ID. See image below for how it's setup in Meta Box

screenshot-www.geauxmaidsuniversity.com-2021.09.27-18_47_08.jpg

What I'm trying to do is to set a value for that custom field when I create a new user in Wordpress via Pabbly. I have tried the following Labels with no success
  • Staff ID
  • staff_id
  • Meta Box Staff Id
And no matter what I put the field still stays blank after I test the action

Any idea's on how I can get this working?

screenshot-connect.pabbly.com-2021.09.27-18_51_32.jpg

Supreme

Staff member
Thank you!

Do you know how long something like that usually takes?
It will take a bit of time as that requiress checking system capability and testing as well before we can make it available to the customers. Further you will be notified as soon as we start supporting this once we get the required resources from the WordPress team.

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator: