• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

WordPress Error

dhk4556

Hi.
WordPress has an account connection problem.
I installed and activated WordPress REST API Authentication plugin.
Before installing the plug-in, I was able to log in, but it says I don't have permission to write.
This account was used to write through zapier.
I think need to install the plug-in and log in.
However, an error occurs when logging in
Please check.

Attachments

• 스크린샷 2023-05-07 오전 10.39.35.png
    스크린샷 2023-05-07 오전 10.39.35.png
    274.1 KB · Views: 68
  • 스크린샷 2023-05-07 오전 10.39.47.png
    스크린샷 2023-05-07 오전 10.39.47.png
    337.2 KB · Views: 73
  • 스크린샷 2023-05-07 오전 10.51.18.png
    스크린샷 2023-05-07 오전 10.51.18.png
    273.8 KB · Views: 75

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @dhk4556,

Make sure to use the exact same Username and Password you used for Basic Authentication while configuring your WordPress plugin.

Skip to 8:59

Supreme

Staff member
It appears from your WordPress action step you haven't installed the Basic Auth plugin in your WooCommerce to use the WooCommerce action step.

Please follow the following thread to add the Basic Auth plugin to your WordPress.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
I am having this same problem / same error - Invalid credentials or base URL despite everything being correct. The authentication app is installed and working. I've done this for other websites so not sure why this doesn't work? I created a new thread here: https://forum.pabbly.com/threads/connect-wordpress-account-invalid-credential.20676/
Thank you for the update.