• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Wordpress Multisite, same workflow for all subdomain without manually adding them

Dear Pabbly Connect Community,I have created an automation workflow in Pabbly Connect that integrates WooCommerce with Asana for one of my WordPress subdomains. Now, I would like to use the same workflow across all of my subdomains without having to manually set it up for each one.My goal is to have a single workflow that automatically applies to all subdomains, so that when an order is placed on any of the subdomains, the relevant data is transferred from WooCommerce to Asana, and the customer receives a notification with a tracking number.I am looking for the most efficient way to achieve this.

I have a multisite setup

I would greatly appreciate any advice or best practices from the community on how to implement this automation across multiple subdomains. If there is a native way to do this in Pabbly Connect, I would love to know more about it.Thank you in advance for your help!

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Thank you for this information.

I am assuming that only orders made on one website/subdomain are triggering this workflow, and orders made on other websites/subdomains of the same Super admin are not being captured. Is that correct?

Hi Arhsil,

yes thats's correct

So mainly I want to install the worflow for one subdomain.

Then when this subdomain is cloned, the workflow should still work.

Now only the workflow that generates a task in Asana is working.
But not the workflow, that triggers the woo order back, when update is changed in Asana.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi Arhsil,

yes thats's correct

So mainly I want to install the worflow for one subdomain.

Then when this subdomain is cloned, the workflow should still work.

Now only the workflow that generates a task in Asana is working.
But not the workflow, that triggers the woo order back, when update is changed in Asana.

I am assuming you are talking about this workflow. If so, then please note that you need to set up your workflow from scratch (without cloning). The trigger used in this workflow is based on post webhooks. When you create a new workflow and set up your trigger step, it creates a webhook in your application (Asana). Since you have cloned this workflow instead of setting up a new workflow from scratch, the webhook was not generated, and your workflow is not being triggered.

1714496626224.png