• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Wordpress step is not pulling custom roles created in WP

I am using a WP plugin called "Members" to add custom roles for WP users, for example "customer"

I am using a WP step to change the role of users after a certain event, but it's pulling only the default roles such as Admin, user, subscriber, etc.

Is there any way to automatically change the role to custom one?

Thanks

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @olimckenna

Is there any way to automatically change the role to custom one?
It seems like you haven't captured the webhook response of the "Wishlist Member: Member Added to Level" trigger event properly.

Kindly refer to the following video tutorial for your basic understanding of how you can capture the webhook response.

(Watch the first part of the video)

Hello, I am not using wishlist member, I am using a plugin members, so your solution wouldn't work as we're speaking about a completely different plugin.

I am talking about this plugin: https://wordpress.org/plugins/members/
It allows you to create new roles.
When I want to assign these roles automatically in Pabbly, they're not fetching from WP. I guess they're stored differently? Any workaround possible?

Supreme

Staff member
Here in the screenshot which you have shared

1686892709649.png

Mentioned Role -

1686892972968.png

So, please share the screenshot from your WordPress account in the following manner.

2023-06-16_10h51_48.png