• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Wordpress - which is the correct tag taxonomy option?

I'm creating a workflow that automatically copies a new Wordpress post into an airtable database. One of my fields in airtable is category–I'd like all tags to go into that field.
The issue is, the Wordpress connector is returning a ton of tag options in the dropdown. Which do I choose?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @britney.gardner

You can pick the Taxonomy name in your WordPress action step for your work.

unnamed1.png

Subin

Staff member
Hey @britney.gardner !

Can you let us know what is the field type for this field in your Airtable account-

1660723427573.png

So we can check on it and further guide you.

Hope, to hear from you soon.

Subin

Staff member
Hey @britney.gardner !

Thanks for the confirmation.

The tech team is checking on it and we'll revert you back with an update soon.

Your patience over this matter will be highly appreciated.

I'm still getting this error:

This email is to notify you that for the workflow "Wordpress Post --> Airtable Content Database" , a recent task was not executed due to following error -​

Task History ID: IjU3NjYwNTZlMDYzNTA0Mzc1MjY0NTUzNDUxMzM1MTYxNTQzMCI_3D_pc
Step Name: Airtable > Create Record
Task Error Detail:

{
"error > type": "INVALID_VALUE_FOR_COLUMN",
"error > message": "Cannot parse value for field Category/Tag"
}

Note that the workflow has not been paused and continues to run according to your settings. Further, you have the option to re-execute tasks that encountered error from the history section.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @britney.gardner

As per your use case, we have found that the tags from which that are coming couldn't be certain with the label which we can map it to further, so in that way we are unable to search the tags as the label in which the tags are coming.

So for your concerns, we are looking for the workaround. Shall notify you with an update soon.