• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Workflow Auto Disabled: FB Lead to Google Sheet

zest83

Received an email saying my workflow was disabled and I had to do a fresh 'SAVE and SEND Test request"
I have done so for both my Workflow but I need you to confirm and check the issue at your end.
Please tell me why this is happening!

EMAIL RECEIVED from your team

This email is to notify you that for the workflow "Python DEMO: FB Leads to Google Sheet", the trigger step was not executed due to the following error -​

Trigger Name: Facebook Lead Ads > New Lead
Trigger Error:

{"HTTP Status Code":"500","message":"The application processed the request but returned a blank response. Refer to the HTTP status code above for details."}

Please note that we have temporarily paused the workflow "Python DEMO: FB Leads to Google Sheet" until the error is fixed. The possible reasons for the error might be associated with the expiry of the trigger app authentication token or missing permissions.

In order to resolve the error, we request you to re-authorize your trigger app in the workflow and then enable your workflow.

zest83

I need you to confirm something for me with the Pabbly Team!

What if I do a check Every Hour for 5 different workflows!

Will it affect the Pabbly System in anyway?
@Neeraj Request you response on this... before I go ahead and setup this workflow.

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
Hey @zest83 !

Please skip the reply made by Supreme. If your workflow gets disabled, due to the below reason, then you will be required to reauthenticate the application again and then can enable the workflow. That's the only workaround you will be required to do.

This email is to notify you that for the workflow "Python DEMO: FB Leads to Google Sheet", the trigger step was not executed due to the following error -

Trigger Name: Facebook Lead Ads > New Lead
Trigger Error:

{"HTTP Status Code":"500","message":"The application processed the request but returned a blank response. Refer to the HTTP status code above for details."}

Please note that we have temporarily paused the workflow "Python DEMO: FB Leads to Google Sheet" until the error is fixed. The possible reasons for the error might be associated with the expiry of the trigger app authentication token or missing permissions.