• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Workflow created but it not running

samyanc

hi ,
i have created my workflow on pabbly connect , tested it and it is running fine.
Workflow :
1. data capture in google sheet
2. email to customer.
When i made a 'LIVE' payment through razorpay , the workflow did not trigger automatically .
1. i had to manually trigger the workflow

how do i automate it so that anytime a customer makes payment , the details get captured in google sheet and he receives a mail ?

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
hi ,
i have created my workflow on pabbly connect , tested it and it is running fine.
Workflow :
1. data capture in google sheet
2. email to customer.
When i made a 'LIVE' payment through razorpay , the workflow did not trigger automatically .
1. i had to manually trigger the workflow

how do i automate it so that anytime a customer makes payment , the details get captured in google sheet and he receives a mail ?
Did you checked the workflow history to confirm whether your workflow is working automatically or not? Please confirm.

samyanc

how do i check the workflow history ???
i am clicking on history on the left side and it is showing task history

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
Your workflow seems to be working fine. We even checked the workflow history and made a test as well -

1654224306567.png

Here's the screenshot of email we recieved -

1654224352355.png