• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Workflow for Shopify new order trigger is not triggering

ampletobuy

Hi,

I’m trying to set up a straightforward workflow to integrate Shopify with Zoho Books. The idea is that when a new order is placed in Shopify, the Pebbly connector should trigger an event to create an invoice in Zoho Books. However, the Pebbly connector isn’t triggering as expected. When I manually open the workflow and click on 'capture response' for each step, the actions perform correctly according to the workflow configuration and record is created in Zoho Books. This issue is quite perplexing. Could you please assist me in resolving this?

Workflow name : ShopifyOrderSync-Live

Subin

Staff member
Hey @ampletobuy !

We have updated your workflow, now it will work for you.

You can check on it by doing a test order creation inside your Shopify.