• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Workflow Harvest <> Google Sheets

Axelle

I have a free account on Pabbly Connect to test before buying a lifetime license.

My problem is that Pabbly does not report every tasks.
So, I have to report the tasks manually before transfer the G-Sheets to my client.

Could you help me understand what is going on? Is it due to a limitation of the free account?

Here is the workflow :

1- In Harvest - Trigger Event : New Timesheet Entry
2- Filter Only Continue If "Client name is "name of my client"
3- Filter Only Continue If "Ended Time" Is not empty (to report only the finished tasks)
4- Google Sheeets : Add New Row (with spent date, task name, notes, hours)

Thank you and have a good day :)

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hey @Axelle,

We attempted to create a workflow based on your use case, but unfortunately, for some reason, Harvest API access is not providing the Ended Time. As a result, this specific workflow cannot be implemented at the moment.

Harvest.png

Axelle

Hello @ArshilAhmad,
Thank you for your fast answer.

Yes you are right. Harvest does not provide this data. But I've built calculations into Google Sheets that get me what I want (when it works). I put a link to a copy of my G-Sheets for you to see.

For your information, on April 12, three of the last tasks did not appear in the G-Sheets. Nor those of this morning.

Attached, I put the photo of the complete workflow. I can give you the URL if needed.

Attachments

• pabbly-workflow-harvest-googleSheets.jpg
    pabbly-workflow-harvest-googleSheets.jpg
    393.4 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hey @Axelle,

Even if you are calculating the Ended Time in Google Sheets, you somehow have to map that time as Filter Label, to let Pabbly know whether to execute the workflow or not.

Had there been an Ended Time, we would have added a Filter to our workflow according to your specified condition, and that would have resolved your issues.

Pabbly-Connect (6).png

Axelle

Hello @ArshilAhmad
Thank you to have tried to solve my problem.
So I understand that because Harvest does not fill "Ended time", there is nothing I can do to make the workflow work? :cry:
Do I understand well?