• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

workflow is not working properly

I have made a workflow to send Certificates to google sheet data, All is ok but the Name and place are not change when I tested, please resolve the problem.

Attachments

• Screenshot (35).png
    Screenshot (35).png
    121.5 KB · Views: 40
  • Screenshot (36).png
    Screenshot (36).png
    107.3 KB · Views: 38
  • Screenshot (37).png
    Screenshot (37).png
    105.7 KB · Views: 35
  • Screenshot (38).png
    Screenshot (38).png
    110.9 KB · Views: 37
When i click on the iterator, this is showing choose array = Response result [], but in you tube video this should be Value[], how can i do that
1658347265858.png

Attachments

• Screenshot (39).png
    Screenshot (39).png
    112.9 KB · Views: 31

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Sandeep Singla

Kindly reconnect the Google Slides action step once and then try the complete workflow.

And we have dynamically mapped the Slide Id in the Google Drive action step to pass the correct slide to the Kanban.