• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Workflow issues in Kartra when the customer already has an e-mail previously registered.

I have a problem when creating a new subscriber client of a membership. In my workflow when a customer signs a membership at STRIPE checkout I ask Pabbly to take the lead to a Kartra list, if the customer is new everything is fine, but if this person has already visited another Kartra page and have already filled out any Kartra form in the past and your email already exists in my Kartra list, the automation of the workflow error because Kartra says that the email already exists and cannot "create it again". This is a big problem because only when the lead is subscribed to the list will the other automated steps go ahead... Stripe customer subscribes to the product > is subscribed to the list within Kartra > the system provides access to the members area and creates a user login and password.
In the case of a customer purchasing, but having already added their e-mail address to Kartra prior to purchase, the customer is charged, but their data does not go forward, the customer is not subscribed to the list or receives a welcome e-mail or access details.

So... I need help.

I need to know if there's any way to get around this problem, making the customer subscribe to the list of new students without Kartra blocking customers with emails that already exist in Kartra's CRM.

Kaushil

I have started pabbly connect how can i started and from where can i because it is a huge pool of knownledge I am a little bit of confuse

P

PabblyMember4

Hey @André Vianco

You can implement the scenario in the below steps:-

1. In the trigger app, use Stripe and use the New Subscription trigger event to capture all the details like Phone num, email, etc.
2. In an action event, you can use Kartra - Get Lead Details and get the details about the leads.
3. Now implement the router and use the below steps:-
3a. If Lead is not present in the Kartra then use Create Lead and use the other actions as per your choice.
3b. If Lead is present in the Kartra then use Update Lead action and use the other actions as per your choice.

Kindly let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Hello from Brazil again Kunai.

Despite repeated efforts and trial and error, Kunai, I could not "build" the automation in one task. I created one automation for "existing client" and a second one using the router you instructed me to "update" the client when it already exists in the Kartra database. So it worked for both cases. One for new client in Kartra, the other with update of existing client in Kartra.
For me it seems to work, but I would love to receive a message from you confirming that the automations can stay like this, that there will be no conflict of one action with the other.

Thanks.

André

Supreme

Staff member
As we can see from your workflow, you haven't configured the Router action step for existing ones to update the contact or to create.

So, as a reference, you can use the following video tutorial where we have covered the similar router condition with Hubspot which you can implement similarly to achieve your use case.