• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Workflow No Longer Working

Hashim

I've been using the same Workflow for more than one year.

My workflows use Google Drive.

I am unable to share files.

Newly uploaded Google Drive files do not populate on Pabbly Connect.

I'm seeing weird codes in the email field as well.

What have you changed? I've never had these issues.

My workflow is titled 'Gdrive Router'.

Hashim

I don't have a reply for this ticket other than an email that asks what is the workflow name.
My workflow is titled 'Gdrive Router'. The workflow name was listed in the previous post.

Hashim

New files added to Google Drive are not visible in the 'File ID' portion. Normally, the new file is the first available in this field. Unfortunately, I am not seeing this field get updated. I have attached a screen shot.

Attachments

• new files.png
    new files.png
    18.4 KB · Views: 45

Hashim

I have seen some improvements. A file I added to a Google Scripting Application updated in File ID, but the audio files do not.
I can add the audio files if I use the 'file ID' as assigned by Google Drive, but not the name of the file.

Hashim

I have seen some improvements. A file I added to a Google Scripting Application updated in File ID, but the audio files do not.
I can add the audio files if I use the 'file ID' as assigned by Google Drive, but not the name of the file.
I meant the Audio Files do not update unless I use the 'file ID' code assigned by Google Drive. The file name should update automatically.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Hashim

In that case, you need to pass the file id in the fields to make the fields dynamic.

How do you want to pass the file in a dynamic manner?

Hashim

@ Supreme

I don't understand what you mean.

This is the issue:

First, I add a file to my Google Drive.

Then, I hit the refresh button in Pabbly on the Google Drive portion of my workflow. (I have included a pic)

The new file added to Google Drive should be at the top of pull down list when I select the 'file id' field following the refresh.

However, the newly added file is not showing up in the 'file id' field.

This was never the case before. I have used this same workflow for more than one year. The 'file id' field is not updating when I add an mp3 file to Google Drive.

Document files are updating in the 'file id' field, but mp3 files are not updating.

Attachments

• refresh.png
    refresh.png
    5.6 KB · Views: 40

Hashim

The process works now. I am ok with it.

However, previously, I did not have to search for the 'file id' and manually map it.

In the past, after I added a file to Google Drive, I only had to hit the refresh and the new file was available in the pull down menu.

I am ok with the process change.

My main concern was to have a working process because the customers depend on it.

Thank you for your help.