• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Workflow not completing b/c data is missing (should just skip)

jord8on

I have a workflow that has stopped working. It used to:
  1. When a contact is created in google contacts (usually added from my iPhone)
  2. Filter to see if they are from a particular ORG/Company
  3. If they are part of ORG/Company, then add this contact and their data to Airtable
When I used to add contacts that didn't have an email address, it used to be fine. But now, when I went in to do a test run it's saying that my last contact didn't have an email address and it's showing as "red" so I think that is what's preventing the workflow to finish.

How can I adjust the flow to populate the email address in the Airtable contact, if the new contact has an email address... but if they don't have an email, just skip that field or any other fields that may happen to be empty.

Here's a screenshot: https://app.box.com/s/3gbieuytk28pczv1yd2b6mbtqgm2dqky

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @jord8on

We have reviewed your desired workflow in your Pabbly account and it seems fine according to your requirement.

However, if the email address is not coming then it would simply pass nothing and if the email address comes through it will pass the email address as it is.

Kindly let us know at part of the workflow you got stuck.