• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Workflow not getting executed

Pankhuri

Hi ,
I have just created 12 workflows to give access to my courses by integrating razorpay with teachable.
1 razor pay payment is triggering all these 12 course access.
Out of the 12, only 1 workflow is working and rest are not.
that means student is getting access to just 1 course and not 12.

Please help me with this asap so I can complete this automation.

Regards,

Luv

Hey @Pankhuri

We would recommend that rather than making 12 workflows, you can just make one workflow with only one webhook. And then you can use router step for adding 12 different conditions. One Razopray payment, will then trigger the webhook as you want only one payment to assign all 12 courses. All you need to do is add router step after Razorpay trigger, and you need to set up filter conditions such that it passes all the payments.

You can learn about routers here -

Pankhuri

Hey @Pankhuri

We would recommend that rather than making 12 workflows, you can just make one workflow with only one webhook. And then you can use router step for adding 12 different conditions. One Razopray payment, will then trigger the webhook as you want only one payment to assign all 12 courses. All you need to do is add router step after Razorpay trigger, and you need to set up filter conditions such that it passes all the payments.

You can learn about routers here -

Thank you ! I will definitely check this! n do :)