• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Workflow not working

Hi,
I created a google forms to gmail notification workflow using pabbly lookup.

Everytime I manually refresh task the workflow works else its not working of its own. how do I proceed?

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @Asheesh Khare

Could you please sahre the name of the workflow and please confirm with us that have you opted for the required ad from the Pabbly Connect extension?

Further, please refer to the following video tutorial on how you can configure the Google Forms trigger event.

(Watch the first part of the video)

Hi @Supreme
Not sure what happened but it started working later in the day... though the initial 5-7 tasks I created never got sent! I have to create similar workflows today. let me see if I face the problem again.
Thanks for your prompt reply!