• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Workflow stopped triggering (Google Sheets to SMS Burst)

Hello, I was using trial and had everything working nice for Google Sheets new or updated row to send to Burst SMS. Then it stopped working after much testing. I thought maybe I was out of trial tasks so I went ahead and purchased. However I cannot get it back going again. I have tried to recapture the webhook several times and it works fine. The test always works but then actually adding rows or updating does not trigger anymore. I am not sure what happenned?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @tystewart888

You can only use "Send On Event" when setting up Google Sheets if the data is coming from a Google application or if you manually enter it. If the data is coming from a third-party application, however, you may need to choose "Auto Send On Schedule" or "Send on Schedule," which will forward the data in exactly one hour.

Additionally, make sure the data was filled up to your trigger column.

1672297594687.png

2022-12-29_16h20_37.png

Hi Supreme, thanks for this info. I am editing directly in Google Sheets and was working before so not sure why it stopped. When you say "make sure the data is filled up to your trigger column" Does that mean every column before it must have data in it or it will not trigger?

Supreme

Staff member
You need to pass the data to the trigger column or to the triggering column to send the data to the workflow.

(Watch the first part of the video)