• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Workflow suddently stopped working

Status
Not open for further replies.

Assunta

Hi Pabbly Team!

Unfortunately, my workflow suddently stopped working, even if apparently successful.

More specifically, this is the workflow.

1725291436285.png

In the task history it seems all working

1725291520046.png

But in the excel file the rows were not filled (I need to fill manually at the end of the day)

1725291584703.png

I tried to re-execute, but it still does not work.
How can I fix this?

Many thanks
Assunta

Preeti Paryani

Staff member
Hello Assunta,

As we have checked at our end, it appears that you have made some changes to your Excel sheet. Please be aware that if you modify your Excel sheet, you may need to reconfigure your Excel action step, as it could impact the workflow execution.

Please refer to this tutorial from 7:44 to learn about setting up the Excel action step -

Let us know if this works for you.

Assunta

Hello Assunta,

As we have checked at our end, it appears that you have made some changes to your Excel sheet. Please be aware that if you modify your Excel sheet, you may need to reconfigure your Excel action step, as it could impact the workflow execution.

Please refer to this tutorial from 7:44 to learn about setting up the Excel action step -

Let us know if this works for you.
HI Preeti,

thank you so much!
Now it works!
Have a good day
Assunta

Status
Not open for further replies.