• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Workflow test work but it is not working automaticly

Carles

Hi,
I just created a workflow based on this tutorial (send coupon codes after filling a form):

When I save & send a test request, it does the job perfectly.
But then, If I'm trying to work outside Pabbly filling the form, it doesn't send the email with the coupon code.
Could you help me with this, please?

Thanks

Supreme

Staff member
When I save & send a test request, it does the job perfectly.
But then, If I'm trying to work outside Pabbly filling the form, it doesn't send the email with the coupon code.
Could you help me with this, please?
Could you please recapture the webhook response once and then try again?

Further, please check whether you have opted for the "Send On Event" or not in the Pabbly Connects ad on.

1665129436437.png

1665129486289.png

Carles

Hi, I had not switched on the "Send On Event" and "Auto Send on Schedule". I just did it, re-captured the webhook but it is still not working...

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Carles

Kindly only pick "Send On Event" and try again. Make sure you are passing the data to the triggering column.

Carles

Hi, finally it worked. But it takes a lot of time to receive the email after submiting the form. Is it normal?
Thanks

Supreme

Staff member
Hi, finally it worked. But it takes a lot of time to receive the email after submiting the form. Is it normal?
Thanks
If you are getting data in your Google Sheets through any 3rd party app. Therefore, in Pabbly it will take 1 hour to pass the data from Google Sheets to other app. Auto Send on Schedule will make sure that data will flow from your Google Sheets to other app after every 1 hour.