• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Workflow that creates Quickbooks Sales Receipt upon new Stripe Charge?

toddmobley

I see there is a basic Quickbooks Online integration, but what I need to do is to create a sales receipt upon a new successful Stripe charge.

Current steps:

1. New Stripe Charge
  2. Retrieve Stripe Customer
  3. API to format and trim the extra zeros

What needs to happen next (which doesn't currently seem possible):

1. Find customer in Stripe (or create if not found)
  2. Find product in Stripe (or create if not found)
  3. Create sales receipt with the above info
Any insight?

Thanks,

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @toddmobley
What needs to happen next (which doesn't currently seem possible):

1. Find customer in Stripe (or create if not found)
  2. Find product in Stripe (or create if not found)
  3. Create sales receipt with the above info
Any insight?
For this use case, you might need the router module where you can set such a condition when the customer exists/doesn't it may create it, etc.
Also, for a better understanding of the Router Module, please refer to our tutorial video -

Although, we have made a similar workflow name "Test- [Stripe Subscription charge - Create QB Sales Receipt] " in your account for better understanding. Please check that out.

Moreover, where each router is set up in the presence of customers and products. So kindly retrieve the existing products in Stripe's Get products response and then map the condition accordingly in the router.

toddmobley

Hey @toddmobley

For this use case, you might need the router module where you can set such a condition when the customer exists/doesn't it may create it, etc.
Also, for a better understanding of the Router Module, please refer to our tutorial video -

Although, we have made a similar workflow name "Test- [Stripe Subscription charge - Create QB Sales Receipt] " in your account for better understanding. Please check that out.

Moreover, where each router is set up in the presence of customers and products. So kindly retrieve the existing products in Stripe's Get products response and then map the condition accordingly in the router.
Yes - I see the router option, but the action is missing the ability to create a SALES RECEIPT in QuickBooks. I don't need to create an invoice. I need the sales receipt option, as Stripe already creates an invoice. Please advise,

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @toddmobley

Please allow us some time to work on the new action event "Create a SALES RECEIPT " of Quickbook as per your concern. We will notify you shortly.

Thanks!!

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @toddmobley

We have successfully added a new action event of QuickBooks online "Create a Sales Receipt ". Please try this at your end and let us know how that works for you.

2021-07-10_12h53_03.png