• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Workflow triggering multiple times

Your Task History ID
Added above
Hi Team,

I’m currently experiencing an issue with my Pabbly integration with Tagmango. Every time someone signs up, the workflow is being triggered seven times every time.

I’ve attached a screenshot for your reference and the task history IDs are also added below.
Could you please look into this and help me resolve the issue?

IjU3NmQwNTY5MDYzMjA0MzY1MjZhNTUzMzUxMzQ1MTYyNTQzMyI_3D_pc
IjU3NmQwNTY5MDYzMjA0MzY1MjZhNTUzMzUxMzc1MTZiNTQzNyI_3D_pc
IjU3NmQwNTY5MDYzMjA0MzY1MjZhNTUzMzUxMzc1MTZiNTQzMyI_3D_pc
IjU3NmQwNTY5MDYzMjA0MzY1MjZhNTUzMzUxMzc1MTZhNTQzNyI_3D_pc
IjU3NmQwNTY5MDYzMjA0MzY1MjZhNTUzMzUxMzc1MTZhNTQzMyI_3D_pc
IjU3NmQwNTY5MDYzMjA0MzY1MjZhNTUzMzUxMzc1MTY2NTQzNiI_3D_pc
IjU3NmQwNTY5MDYzMjA0MzY1MjZhNTUzMzUxMzc1MTYxNTQzNyI_3D_pc

Attachments

• Task History.jpg
    Task History.jpg
    162.2 KB · Views: 14

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @TheMohdAltamash,

The issue you are describing occurs when a user clicks on 'Save & Send Test Request' multiple times, which, in turn, creates multiple webhooks in the application, causing the workflow to execute that many times.

To fix this, disable the workflow in which you are facing the issue and set up a new workflow from scratch (without cloning).
1721235495844.png