• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Workflow Urgent

zest83

Your team had shared this workflow
Please could you tell me, will this workflow execute the dates mentioned in the Google Sheet... for future dates beyond today!

Yesterday, We had done a "SEND & TEST Request" for todays date! Hence, all triggers executed correctly for todays date

The tasks executed correctly using chat-api (for todays date)
But will they execute correctly for tomorrow's day and time -- and for future date & timings?

Request you to help me understand how this workflow will work..
Coz as of now, the Workflow stops working as soon as the current date is over!

zest83

Request your team to close the other discussions open related to this workflow and help me with a response to the above question only!

It will help resolve many matters!
Request you to read the message at least twice... to understand the issue on hand!

zest83

The workflow works only for the FIRST DATE & TIME for which testing is done!

So Suppose we test a fully filled sheet with dates & different timings!
and we do a test

So only the Next Date & Time Get through the workflow
The Dates and timings after the first (next date) - Nothing Works!

This is a Technical issue

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @zest83

Because when your automation works, it sometimes gets the old date and Delay Until cannot process with old dates.

So your approach workflow is not correct.

zest83

Arre but you made the workflow and shared it

I haven’t made any changes to the workflow

so what do I do to correct this technical issue?