• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Workflow

webhold

My workflow RSS to X (Twitter) works when I enter the post manually but there is no automatic transfer when I bring a new post to the feed page. What is wrong?

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @webhold,

RSS by Pabbly has a trigger interval time of 8 hours. This means that any new feed added may take up to 8 hours to trigger your workflow. I suggest waiting for 8 hours for the feeds to be captured in automation.
1701974868023.png

webhold

Thank you for your answer, but after more than 8 hours a transmission is displayed an success but nothing has arrived on Twitter (X). I have already tested several apps and none of them have managed to publish tweets automatically. I assume that Elon Musk has made so many changes that you can't get automated tweets without a paid account. You can understand that - the poor guy needs the money! Every automated tweet in the past before Musk used to be a piece of cake - what a shame!

https://twitter.com/Freebots_DE

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Based on your Task History, the tweets appear to be going through Twitter. Please ensure that you have established the connection with the correct account. Kindly log in to your Twitter and Pabbly Connect accounts in an Incognito Tab, establish a new connection with your Twitter account, and check if this resolves the issue for you.

1702140132084.png