• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Workflows connections

Arash

Hi there,
Do you know if there is any possibility to call an action from a different workflow in our new workflow? I mean if is there any possibility of connecting the workflows
Regards,

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @Arash

A specific action step within a workflow cannot be directly invoked by another workflow. However, you can trigger the entire workflow from another workflow using the Data Forwarder action step.

For further clarity, you can watch the following video lesson on this topic.

Arash

Thank you for your response. I need to connect the outcome of workflow 1 to an action of the second workflow, but the forwarder forwards the data from the first workflow to a Trigger of the second workflow.
In my case, I need to click a button in my software to create a new contact in Xero financial software. Then, I should click another button in a different section of my software to issue the tax invoice using the created contact. So, the trigger of the second workflow is my software, but I do not know how I can call the created contact details in the second workflow.
Is there any way that I can have one of the Pabbly Connect team members help me with this problem, as I need to make it happen for all of our clients in our SaaS product?

P

Pabblymember11

In my case, I need to click a button in my software to create a new contact in Xero financial software. Then, I should click another button in a different section of my software to issue the tax invoice using the created contact. So, the trigger of the second workflow is my software, but I do not know how I can call the created contact details in the second workflow.
Unfortunately, it's not possible to directly transfer the created contact details from the first workflow to the second one due to the separate triggers. You'd need to find a way to store or pass the details between workflows, possibly through software modifications or external integration software.

Is there any way that I can have one of the Pabbly Connect team members help me with this problem, as I need to make it happen for all of our clients in our SaaS product?
If you need to hire a Pabbly integration expert to help set up several Pabbly connections. We recommend hiring an automation expert who can design and manage such workflows for you. You can find experts through our Pabbly Connect Experts and Consultants forum and in our Facebook group.