• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Working of Coupons & Credits while Upgrading/Downgrading a Subscription

Pabbly Team

Staff member
[Customer Query] -

I was checking on the subscription section about upgrade and downgrade. I saw I can input the code myself.

What happens when I click save to apply the coupon? Will the client receive the refund of the difference on the first payment or will be applied in the next payment?

S

Sonam

We would like to explain that the option of coupon i.e. available under the subscription upgrade/downgrade section will be applicable to the new assigned subscription only. In simple words, if the subscription is switched then while selecting the plan if a merchant applies the coupon code from their end then the instant discount will be applied to the newly assigned plan so that the total will be generated at a discounted price.

Further, by clicking on save, a pop-up window will be displayed stating all the info including the duration of the old subscription used & based on that a credit will be managed in automation mode that will instantly calculate the amount & will display the final total adjusted i.e. based on credits it'll show whether how much amount will be paid or refunded accordingly. Therefore, in the case of refund, it'll simply set that amount as credits for the customer's subscription that will be used automatically in the next billing. So basically, the refund is being adjusted in the form of credits automatically through the software.

Hence, in this way, the coupons & credits are managed separately while switching the subscription for a customer in Pabbly Subscription Billing.
For more info, please follow this doc - https://www.pabbly.com/subscriptions/docs/features/#section5