• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Wrong date format in webhook

wgstarks

I have created a workflow which takes new orders from my woocommerce site and adds a new customer in wave. Then it creates a new invoice in wave. The problem is that the date provided in the webhook is yyyy-mm-ddThh:mm (2023-11-13T13:30). Wave requires the date to not include the time. I have this working by just entering a static date and then manually changing that in the new invoices that are being created but would prefer to be able to map a properly formatted date in the wave workflow. Is there some way to get the workflow to just use the current date?

wgstarks

I saw that suggested in another thread but I don’t understand how to add that to my workflow and map it into the wave action?

Fagun Shah

This might help -

So basically you map the date received from webhook to Date/Time formatter, select the desired format of output and then map the output of that step to Wave action step.