• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Xero Create an Invoice - ErrorNumber 10

dhptyltd

Hi,

I'm trying to get the action working to create an invoice in Xero from Stripe data. The instructional video is a bit out of date so the data fields are different now.

I am getting this error when trying to validate the data (see image).

Also, I don't know what to map to the Invoice Number field as it isn't in the instructional video.

Can you help please?

errornumber10.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @dhptyltd

As per the Xeros' API, you have to compulsorily pass the Data and Due Date while creating an invoice.

Kindly pass the Date Time in the respected field and mentioned it in the help text.

2022-07-19_15h01_44.png